Clinical stage company commited to develop to market novel,
non-invasive, take home products for unmet aesthetic needs
EpiPharm AG is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on development to market of innovative, non-invasive, take home topical products for the treatment of benign skin tumours and hyperpigmentation disorders.
EPI-SK17, EpiPharm’s lead product is the first therapy that treats the cause of seborrheic keratosis, the underlying tumour formation and growth.
EpiPharm is further developing treatments for other indications through line extensions of its proprietary discoveries.
Highly experienced senior pharma executives
EpiPharm’s pipeline offers numerous opportunities for co-development or licensing
EpiPharm’s pipeline offers numerous opportunities for co-development or licensing of its projects targeting a range of pigmented lesions.
In case of interest please contact us at info-at-epipharm.ch or one of the team members:
EpiPharm is proud to have engaged experts
in different fields of drug development.
- Prof. A. Dayan: University of London, UK, Preclinical Safety
- Prof. R. Haynes: HKUST, HK, Medicinal Chemistry
- Prof. Dr. med. T. Jung: CH, Clinical Development
- Dr. A. Watkinson: Storith Consulting, UK, Formulation Development
- Dr. med. A Härtel: CH, Medical Consultant
- Medpharm: UK, Formulation Development
- Glaropharm: CH, Manufacturing
- Scarletred: AT, Imaging